- Everything said at Parlay House should be treated as off the record. Don’t share any private conversations from Parlay House with anyone outside who is not a member.
- Treat people respectfully. Our general rule of thumb is only talk to people at Parlay House the way you would talk to them in real life.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for hateful conduct. Your account will immediately be suspended if you promote violence, or attack or threaten others on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, religion, age or disability. This policy extends to all content and conduct at Parlay House.
- Parlay House is not intended for self-promotion or personal brand building. It’s ok to contribute articles you’ve written or offer your services, so long as your primary goal is to be helpful to others and add value to the community.
- Please treat the information on member profiles with respect; do not scrape member information (manually or with scripts), and do not send promotional materials to members.
- We always have the right to remove you from Parlay House. For example, you might be removed if you don’t follow these guidelines.
- As Parlay House grows our culture will evolve for the better, so these guidelines are likely to change over time.